Chosen 2012 Top Doctor
Stephen Pittman, D.P.M, was chosen by readers of Delaware Today Magazine as one of 2012 Top Doctors in several categories:
From Pediatric to Geriatric
Dr. Pittman has been in private practice for over 25 years. He currently holds licenses to practice podiatry in Maryland, Delaware and California. He specializes in elective, traumatic and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Pittman is a native of York, Pennsylvania.
His undergraduate studies were taken at the University of Maryland where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree.
He attended both Auburn University in Alabama, and George Washington University in Washington D.C. to complete his graduate studies. Dr. Pittman attended professional school at Temple University, School of Podiatric Medicine.
His post-Doctoral training was performed at Kern Hospital in Detroit, Michigan.
Memberships | Credentials
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Podiatry Society of Delaware
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Association of Hospital Podiatrists
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Certificates for participation in Post-Graduate Training
- American Association of Osteosynthesis – Applied Methods of Internal Bone Fixation
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine – Advanced Techniques in Internal Bone Fixation
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons – surgical skills course for arthroscopic ankle surgery
- Modified Wilson Bunion Procedure
- Christiana Care, Newark, DE
- Saint Francis Hospital, Wilmington, DE
- Union Hospital, Cecil County, PA